LUSH CHRISTMAS PRODUCT REVIEW

07:00

LUSH CHRISTMAS REVIEW



I was finally able to get to Lush to buy some of the products I had on my Wishlist! This was my first time buying any Lush Christmas products so I was overly excited and asked the sales girls for all of their advice. So, for my first review of the season, I bought Santa's Belly Shower Jelly (it rhymes!) and Elf Fun.






Santa's Belly

Santa's Belly was the first item I grabbed when I came into the store. What drew me to it was the apple scent which, honestly, has to be my favorite body wash flavor. There's something that smells very clean about it. I think the design is adorable and, like the five year old I am at heart, it really felt like a bowl full of jelly! The only gripe I have is 1) it was hard to get the product to pull apart from the whole blob and 2) Some of the little jelly pieces floated to the bottom of the tub and it was impossible to pick them up again.

I would say a definite 7/10


Elf Fun

I was secretly super excited for this product when I saw it in the catalog. I think the concept is so cool and to find out that a portion goes to children's funds made it even better. The scent is described as fruity but it's kind of hard to explain. I would say it's like a sweet candy smell.

I broke off a piece of the red and crumbled it under the running water and immediately the bath tub swirled with bubbles and the water was tinted red. The scent was wonderful and the bubbles actually lasted a long time considering I didn't use that much. I also used it as a body scrub and that was equally as cool since it initially turns the skin red until it's washed off.

I could see this being a great buy for parents and apparently it can also be used as a shampoo so... literally the miracle product.
9/10 rating.

I have six more products on my Wishlist so make sure you keep your eyes peeled for those reviews! Xoxo Sam 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These look amazing! Really want to try christmas lush products!!


    Karina | http://karinahearts.com

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM