BLOGMAS DAY 22 // MY FAVORITE 2017 PLANNERS

07:00

MY FAVORITE 2017 PLANNERS 


By this time next week we will be going into our last few days of 2016. Thank. The. Lord. I am so over 2016's drama it is honestly beyond being annoyed. 
The first half of 2016 was great. I thought to myself "this is going to be my year. I'm graduating and moving back to California. Nothing can stop me!" Flash-forward to my current reality... how naive could I have been.
But there is a bright side here I promise! It's that the time of NEW planners/calendars has arrived. I am such a sucker for planners. I keep everything in mine - although I do love my bullet journal - even now that I'm graduated. 
It is so hard to pick a planner because I don't want to rush into it and regret my choice for the whole year. For example: this year I got an all white one. Beautiful in the beginning but after spending a year in my purse. Not so much as a speck of white is visible. 
So here are my possible choices for planners in 2017!



Paper Source

Gold Brush String Bound Planner 2016 - 2017 ~ Find here!

Productivity Planner ~ Find here!

Anthropologie

Graceful Garden Planner ~ Find here!

Rifle Paper Co.

2017 Midnight 12-Month Everyday Agenda ~ Find here!

Kate Spade

Large Hoot 17 Month Agenda ~ Find here!

Why does it have to be Christmas when I feel so guilty about buying things for myself? I am honestly obsessed with each and every one of these... it's okay to have five planners for one year right? XOXO Sam


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've never actually had a proper planner before, I would like to get one though and try and organise my life a bit! I love the gold one!

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM