BLOGTOBER DAY 25 // LUSH CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

07:00

LUSH CHRISTMAS WISH LIST //

Okay so sue me... I'm doing a Christmas post like a week before Halloween. But it's necessary I promise AND it's officially two months until Christmas day. How insane is that!!! I popped in to Lush before work the other day and chatted with the sales people about the new Christmas range for like 30 whole minutes. I grabbed the booklet on my way out so I could sit and stare in awe at all the adorable new items. 
Here are the one's I will drop a whole paycheck on!


BATH BOMBS

Luxury Lush Pud: Catch 40 winks on Christmas Eve with islands of pastel foam and comforting lavender.



Father Christmas: Festive red and green fizzer with a sugary candy floss scent. Santa, you sweetie!



BUBBLE BARS

Peeping Santa: Sink into rich shea butter bubbles and the fruity scent of strawberries.



REUSABLE BUBBLE BARS

Santasaurus: Run under your tap for toffee-scented bubbles fit for a dinosaur.



FUN

Elf: Build yourself a fruity cocktail-scented elf and play a game of holiday hide and seek.



SHOWER JELLIES

Santa's Belly: Star anise infusion and fresh apple juice scent this festive red jelly.



SOAP

Santa's Postbox: Wash up with this juicy red and gold sudser and get writing you letter to Santa.



ROULADES

Candy Cane: Wash up with this softy and leave skin feeling soothed with a delicate mint scent. 

As soon as I make my purchases I will be sure to do a little review! Let me know what products you love in the Christmas range and I'll be sure to check them out as well Xoxo Sam


You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM