BLOGTOBER DAY 4 // QUICK PUMPKIN BREAD

07:00


Can it really be October without eating copious amounts of pumpkin bread? Even when we were living in Spain my sister and I found a Taste of America and spent a crap load of Euros on pumpkin puree... It is an obsession no one can deny. Even though I deny anything pumpkin spiced, this bread is just pure bliss.
I may have cheated teensy weensy bit by buying a quick make bread but I promise there will be a baking recipe made from scratch at some point this week! But to start it all off, here's a very easy and tasty pumpkin bread.






Recipe:
1 Box Pillsbury Pumpkin Quick Bread
2 Eggs
1 Cup Water (250 mls)
3 Tbs. Oil (1.875 ounces)
Mix Contents
Bake at 375 F. (165 C.) between 40 - 50 minutes
Let cool... Or burn the roof of your mouth. 

For extra fun: Add walnuts, chocolate chips, almonds

Now it's time for me to go devour this bad boy! Make sure to come back tomorrow for Halloween/Fall Decorating Tips Xoxo Sam

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM