BLOGTOBER DAY 5 // FALL DECORATIONS

07:00


I swear there is nothing better than a house chockablock with decorations. At every corner a festive celebration of the season. Don't let me fool you, Christmas decorations are definitely where I get the most intense. But fall decorations, with the golds and burgundy colors everywhere, give me that same warm and fuzzy feeling inside. Pumpkins, leaves, and don't even get me started on halloween decorations! My family does a special "Halloween" tree covered in skeleton baubles, cobwebs, and purple tinsel galore. But those decorations have yet to make their appearance. So for todays Blogtober I figured I had to do a little house tour of Autumnal Decorations. One day I hope to literally make my house like the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland for Halloween... A girl can only dream!



Fall Decorations //































































 My mum and I actually made this bottom decoration from something we saw on Pinterest! Can't wait to show you all the spooky Halloween Decorations later on in the month. Let me know how you like to decorate for the Autumn months in the comments. Make sure you come around here again tomorrow for a Time Capsule: Halloweens of the Past! Xoxo Sam 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM