BLOGTOBER DAY 24 // VISIT TO A PUMPKIN FARM

05:49

Okay... Fall goal realized. Remember all the way back to my 3rd blogtober post when I made my fall bucket list? Well, I have to say I'm pretty proud of all the things I've accomplished on it. I always make these lists and sadly, never get to realize them. But that is just not the case!
This past Saturday I went to Tanaka Farms Pumpkin Patch with my sister and her roommate. It was so. freakin. hot. Like almost passing out in the corn maze hot. But we were persistent and in the end (and after a large strawberry lemonade) had a blast.

PUMPKIN PATCH //









Obviously the bomber jacket was a HUGE mistake... Can't a girl just have some fall weather? Is that really too much to ask?




And I almost screamed with excitement at the Christmas tree signs!!! AH so so soon.

Still would love to go back when it's a bit gloomier out but beggars can't be choosers I guess! See you tomorrow for a more... Christmassy post Xoxo Sam

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM