BLOGTOBER DAY 3 // FALL BUCKET LIST

07:00


I have absolutely LOVED starting a bullet journal. I think it is such a great way to be creative whilst staying organized. My planner is always jam packed with to do lists but definitely doesn't have a section to put all the books I've read this year. Amongst the pages I wrote down a Fall bucket list I found on Pinterest. I think it is definitely attainable and hopefully I can cross off some of them within the next month or two.
I also plan on doing a whole post on what I put in my bullet journal! Now if anyone can find me a good hayride in Southern California I would be set...



FALL BUCKET LIST




I haven't been pumpkin picking since my Sophomore year so yeah... that is definitely what I am most excited for! Let me know what is on your Autumn bucket list and come on back tomorrow for a an absolutely delicious Fall Baking Recipe Xoxo Sam

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM