BLOGMAS DAY 19 // A LOOK BACK AT 2015 BLOGMAS

06:48

A LOOK BACK AT 2015 BLOGMAS


I'm a nostalgic person and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I love talking about the past with friends and family. Laughing about old stories or cringing at the most embarrassing moments. Another nostalgic thing for me to do is look back at old blog posts. 
In my previous post I talked about how I felt last year at this time. Which, in turn, persuaded me to revisit my blog posts from last year. And honestly there isn't much there. But I laughed at the things I wrote and thought of myself writing them. 
Trying to squeeze in posts between finals and my internship. Making sure no one saw me writing my blog posts for fear that they would think I'm basic (or worse, actually reading my blog!). 


November Favorites 2015

Highlights: I ramble on about how great Thanksgiving break was. I had just watched Room and the last Hunger Games movie in theatres. And I was OBSESSED with everything leopard print (which I still low key am). 

Top Five Christmas Movies

Highlights: I talk about wanting to create a lot of content for that month and only wrote 4 posts - typical me. I was still in my HORRIBLE internship. Top movie selection is still the same!

Introverts Guide to Throwing a Holiday Party

Highlights: This could quite possibly be one of my favorite quotes I've ever written. Especially since I threw another Christmas party this year and used the same tips and tricks! 

Holiday Party Outfit Inspiration

Highlights: I still really like all the choices I made for dresses. And I still think that HORRIFIC outfit from Forever 21 should be engulfed in flames and plunged to the bottom of the Atlantic.

Maybe this post will inspire you to go back and look at your old blog posts! I think seeing how far you've come in a year is really important. I'm also low key more proud of myself for stepping up my blogging game lol XOXO Sam


You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM