BLOGMAS DAY 14 // FAVORITE CHRISTMAS LIPSTICKS

06:31

FAVORITE CHRISTMAS LIPSTICKS


Last year I challenged myself to wear red lipstick every single day of December. Now, if anyone knows what this entails, it's a lot of smearing and wiping and double checking that it isn't on your teeth or all the way up by your nose. In short, it's exhausting. 
However, throughout my travels I have come across a select number of lipsticks that are literal red lip heaven. No smearing, long lasting, and all around great color payoff. 
So if you have been searching for the perfect red for your holiday season, then look no further!



Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick - Sarafine 

Sarafine is probably the most classic red lip that I own. Every time I wear it I get asked by tons of strangers what shade it is. The Anastasia Liquid Lip is honestly the best out there. It dries but doesn't over dry and the stay power is amazing. If you are going to invest in a red lip, this would be my first recommendation.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick - Electric Coral

I know the name of the lipstick is electric coral but I'm telling you it comes off as a very vibrant red. If I don't want to go deep with the color I think this one is perfect. It even works over the summer (which I NEVER wear red during the summer) which is what I love most about it. 

ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip - Love Bug

I actually have only recently started using a ColourPop lip product and I am already a huge, huge fan. What took me so long I'll never understand. But is a deep almost burnt red/brown that I love. It makes me feel powerful to wear and (although the stay power isn't as great as Anastasia) I would highly recommend it. 

ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip - Cozy

Again, so happy I bought multiple ColourPop lip products! Cozy is actually very similar to the Electric Coral with only a hint more red in it. I wore it to a Christmas party last weekend and got so many lovely compliments on it. The shade is a real scene stealer so make sure you're ready for your lips to demand attention.

L'oreal Colour Riche Lipstick - True Red

So this is the only one of the gang that isn't in a similar looking tube but it IS the one I've used the longest. I think I've been using this exact color since High School and to me, it will always be one of my favorites. It makes me feel like a 50's housewife every time I wear it which of course... I love.

What are some of your favorite red lipsticks? Are you someone who wears it constantly during the holiday season? Let me know in the comments XOXO Sam


You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM