BLOGMAS DAY 13 // WHITE ELEPHANT GIFT GUIDE

06:28

WHITE ELEPHANT GIFT GUIDE


Thought you weren't going to get another gift guide this Blogmas well GUESS AGAIN! I love white elephant parties specifically because I love to see what someone saw and thought this... this is what I'll bring. 
Some people bring really great gifts, others bring absolute crap and they are both wonderful in their own way. I always love watching people fight over the best present because they don't want the poo emoji bracelet they got stuck with. 
The worst white elephant present I ever received was at my mum's work Christmas party back in 2009. I got a freaking bobble head of a baseball player that I had NO clue about and was so disappointed. So that's why I'm preparing this list for you so that at least someone has been warned against purchasing gifts like sporty bobbleheads.


Love At First Slice Pizza Snowglobe - $16

Avocado Mirror - $10

Icon Mug - $14.00

Oh For Fox Sake Coffee Mug - $13.95

Black Mini Buddha Board - $12.95

These are just some of the great gift ideas I have seen out on the shelves. Of course Urban Outfitters always delivers the best ridiculous gift idea sets! But, Anthropologie has the more classier picks as well. If you have gone to a white elephant party and received a terrible gift let me know in the comments XOXO Sam


You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM