BLOGTOBER DAY 8 // FALL NATURE WALK IN THE MOUNTAINS

07:00

Switching the format up here just a tad bit! So the first weekend of October I escaped to the mountains for some tranquility and it was pure bliss. There was always something suffocating about living in New York. While the city was incredible in it's own magical way, the need to escape was always on my radar. 
That is what the mountains in California (yes, there are many mountain ranges in California) allow me to do. Los Angeles is incredible, inspirational, and radiant but there is nothing quite like that first deep breath of crisp air. And, like a high percentage of bloggers out there, when you add a taste of Autumn in the mix it's the closest thing to paradise I have ever seen.






I honestly started to dance of excitement when I saw the crab apple tree! Cross apple picking off the bucket list ;) 



If I could spend half of my time in the city and half in the mountains I think I would feel very balanced. Come back tomorrow for more of Blogtober 2016 Xoxo Sam


You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM