BLOGTOBER DAY 7 // FALL MAKEUP ROUTINE

07:00


A FULL WEEK! This may not seem like a big deal to most bloggers but I am happy I stayed consistent even when things got busy. So I saved my favorite post for the 7th day *heehee* There is so much inspiration out there for great fall makeup looks! Just going on Pinterest is like being a kid in a candy store. All the burgundy shades, magical berry lips, and heart stopping highlights... I'm getting goose bumps just thinking about it. I have my own little routine that I wear everyday with a few changes here and there. While I don't wear a berry lip to work I do like to wear the NYX Liquid lip in the shade 07/Sandstorm. So follow along for my little makeup tricks and treats!




As a base I apply the Neutrogena Acne Correct & Cover Moisturizer. Followed by the Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation. Then I apply the Maybelline Fit Me concealer to really cover those darn spots.

My bronzer tragically fell off the counter the other day but my next step is to blend out the e.l.f. Transparent Setting Powder all over my face. Followed by the bronzer under my cheek bones, the top of my forehead and then around the jawline. The blush is then applied to the apples of my cheeks. For brows I use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade

 To get the eyes right I apply the Fit Me concealer first and dab that on with my finger with a little more of the transparent setting powder. Then I apply the Naked Basics second lightest powder to the entire lid. This is followed by the Tanya Burr Cosmetics Enchanted Dream Palette with the two shades berry soufflé first in the crease and then magic carpet blended on the side of the crease. The lid is then covered completely with the Max Studio copper shade which is fifth from the right (sorry the name has been completely rubbed away). I pack this on thick to get the right color and then take another blending brush to get all the colors perfect. The bottom lash line is then smudged with primal in the naked palette!
The last few steps really make the eyes pop! The Color Workshop brown eyeliner is applied to the top and bottom waterline. Then I use the Loreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black for the perfect cat eye. Last I coat my lashes top and bottom with Maybelline Lash Sensational!








I really hope you like the look and I'm always on the lookout for more inspiration so post your fall makeup links in the comments! And that my friends is the end of week 1 of Blogtober! I hope you have been enjoying it :) XOXO SAM

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM