BLOGTOBER DAY 28 // WEEKLY ROUNDUP

06:15

Well loves, it's officially the last full week of October.  As excited as I am for Thanksgiving and Christmas... I don't want to wait another year for this month! Why can't the year be just the months of September to December repeated over and over again? Is it really too much to ask to change the calendar and the seasons? 
On another note, here are the articles I found this week that tickled my fancy. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!


WEEKLY ROUNDUP //

Daring 25

I always love reading success stories. About the capability of humans and how they can change the way people think or even just impact our daily world. This article has been coming up a lot on a bunch of different websites. And it is truly inspirational. Do yourself a favor and read through some of the stories.

33 Essential Tips for Aspiring Writers

Oh the joys of writing can be hard to find at times. Not just with blog posts but with articles, creative writing, and even poetry. These tips were just wonderful to read through because as an aspiring creative writer... there is a lot of self doubt. But knowing other people share your thoughts and have gotten through to the other side helps loads. 

Life Changing Inspirational Quotes

Need a little pick-me-up? Have a quick read through these and get an instant boost. My personal favorite "Nobody's perfect - even Jennifer Lawrence has had raging diarrhea. Probably." 

Black Mirror New Season - Episode 4

Okay, okay. So this one isn't a link you can click or an article. But I HAD to mention it to you. This episode has to be my favorite of all the seasons. Everything about it had me gushing. I cried, I laughed, I cried again... It was so breathtakingly gorgeous both cinematically and emotionally. If you haven't already, do yourself a huge favor and go watch it. I promise you won't be disappointed. 

I hope your weekend is full of ghostly ghouls and way too much Halloween candy. Three days left of Blogtober Xoxo Sam


You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM