BLOGTOBER DAY 27 // AUTUMN FASHION

07:00

AUTUMN FASHION //

There are so many wonderful things to love about Autumn. But I think the most important would have to be the clothes. Winters in New York would make me hate sweaters, boots, and scarves by the time I could finally turn over my closet. But, no matter how much I loathed them, by September I was so ready to be bundled up. It's almost like fashion amnesia. 
I don't ever really do fashion hauls on here because I do repeat pieces quite often (Homegirl got a tight budget) but I went and picked up a few new things I was excited to show you!




OLD NAVY FLANNEL // URBAN OUTFITTERS READERS

Let me know what you think of the pieces! Everything here is so affordable which I love. And also tag me in your fall fashion posts I would LOVE to see your unique fashion Xoxo Sam 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM