BLOGTOBER DAY 26 // OCTOBER EMPTIES

06:56

OCTOBER EMPTIES //

Oh that sad, sad day where your beloved product has been scrapped completely clean. They were fun while they lasted but NOTHING feels better than coming home with a new, full bottle of your favorite product. Here are the little lovelies I have used up and that I will be zipping to the store to restock!

e.l.f. Translucent Powder

Of all the other translucent powders I've tried I really have to say... this one takes the cake in terms of cost and wear. It works well and is incredibly affordable. I've always been a fan of e.l.f. products and this is definitely a top for me!

Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this foundation is perfect. Clinique is so skin friendly and has a wonderful full coverage. I never feel like I have to wash my face ASAP like I do with some other full coverage foundations. I already bought my refill of this and one bottle can last about three months even when used every single day. 


Oil Free Acne Correct & Cover Moisturizer

I'm still not sure if I'll be repurchasing this. After running out and not using it, I'm actually okay with the way my makeup looks without it. It was nice to have incase I don't want to put a full face on but still... maybe time to find a new tinted moisturizer. Any suggestions???

Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover

I received this one in the bonus bag and I used it up so so quickly. Compared to my other micellar water I wouldn't say this one is incredibly different. It did go a lot quicker though so I'm not sure why that is. I'll probably just stick to my trusty Garnier remover! 


Only five more days left of the month... but I'm not counting down the seconds to November or anything. Hope you have enjoyed everything thus far and there's still more to come! Xoxo Sam


You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM