February Favorites!

06:51

Well, hello there. After a brief hiatus I am finally feeling back to my normal self again. There was so much going on in my life at the start of February that I felt so disconnected from everything and, for me, blogging is something I do as a way to express myself. But how can you express yourself when you don't feel like yourself at all??? 

So here I am. I can't promise that I'll be reliable with this blog because this semester is really turning out to be quite challenging. Not really in terms of school work but just learning how to adjust to college ending. I mean it is a bit of an identity crisis to think that in literally less than 3 months I won't be a student again. But you can read my post that I wrote on the first day of this semester here where I share more of my feelings on that topic. 
Without further ado here are my February Favorites! Enjoy :)
Makeup
I had been using the skin toning primer from e.l.f. until it sadly ran out. So my roommate and I went to their store and I picked out this one. So far I like it better than the other one because it's consistency is more like a lotion where as the other one was more oil based. 
Obsessed. So obsessed. The name of this is called Long Legged and Fabulous. I mean was it made for me personally??? I think so. I love the pink color so so much! You can find it here.
I am not even kidding the amount of people who asked me what nail polish I wore at work one day was overwhelming. Thankfully I knew the brand! Floss Gloss is an awesome local nail polish company that seriously has THE BEST nail polish. This one is called 95% Angel and it is so gorgeous. I'm someone who usually sticks to pinks, reds, or whites but this color was too good not to try! You can find it here.

Clothing
I'm in serious summer mode already and it is KILLING me trying not to go out and buy shorts, sandals, or tank tops. Maybe this New York winter has been a tease of spring because I am sooooo ready for warm weather again. I saw this shirt at work and literally could not stop picking it up. I convinced myself that if by the third time I saw the shirt and still loved it I should buy it...so I did. I think it's going to be perfect for the beach and the graphic is awesome!!! You can find it here
I know technically this isn't clothing but I went to a Pink store because I still had some money on a gift card. I had been telling myself I needed a water bottle because I never drank enough water throughout the day. I saw this and I so wish you could see the other side because it says "Good Vibes" and the two O's are pineapples! After this month I needed all the good vibes I could get and this not only keeps me hydrated but is also bright and happy! You can find it here

Misc.
Diet: lol.
Movies: OMG so much to say! So the most recent movie I saw was Deadpool which was actually probably one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. Ryan Reynolds is a dream and it doesn't matter how gross they try to make him he will always be 100% fiiiine. I also saw the new Zoolander 2 movie which was equally as funny but in a different way. Much like the first one you really had to turn off your brain to enjoy it but after having received bad news literally minutes before the film it was exactly the mind numbing entertainment I needed. 
TV: one show and one show only... FULLER HOUSE! I watched the entire season on Friday and I literally do not care what anyone thinks it was so nostalgic. I have also still been watching all my crappy reality shows but the Bachelor is almost over and Girls just started! (I really need to find better television to watch lol)
Music: Because of my summer vacation mentality (in the middle of winter) I have been listening non-stop to the beach boys. This could perhaps be the reason I am yearning for the beach but they really do brighten my day! 

I hope you enjoyed the post and I really will blog more now that my personal life is more under control. Lots of love always! xoxo Sam 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM