Best Dressed Oscar 2016 Roundup

07:56

Well folks, another Oscars has come and gone. While last night may not have been the most exciting of shows it definitely was memorable because.... **drum roll please** SWEET BABY LEO WON AN OSCAR. Even though the rest of the night was kind of a dud with Mad Max: Fury Road sweeping the wins, all was right in the world because Leo received his very much deserved and very long over due Oscar!
I was also thoroughly happy that Brie Larson won best actress since Room was my personal favorite film of the year.
The red carpet this year was also a snooze and none of the dresses had me especially wowed. But I went through and chose my favorite picks from the night!








I honestly want to frame that picture of Kate and Leo and put it next to my bed. But can't wait to see what 2016 has in store for movies! Let me know who your favorites were and until next year Oscars xoxo Sam

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM