October Playlist - Spotify

05:45

Well everybody it's officially November! I have been so busy and just couldn't find a moments peace to sit down and write a blog post. November is gearing up to be just as intense as October (especially since my senior thesis paper is basically due in 2 weeks and I haven't even begun...oops). That being said I really am going to try to force myself to do at least 3 blog posts a week! It may be a little overly ambitious but... well we will just have to see as the weeks unfold. But there is one week I probably won't do much blogging and that's Thanksgiving week!


I am so so so happy to be able to go home for Thanksgiving this year as I haven't done so since I was in high school. I really don't even know how I'll react to seeing all my family members coming together since it has been such a long long time since I've been there! Last Christmas my parents and sisters and I were all in Spain so we really didn't do the big family get-together and I never go home for Easter weekend so now is the moment!

Alright now onto the content of this blog. I decided to make and share a playlist with you all to see what I have been playing on heavy heavy rotation. Now this is just a warning I have a really bizarre range of music taste. I really like the classic singers and sometimes...mostly not... I will throw in a current day song. But for the most part it's a throwback taste! 

Spotify October Edition: 
1. Rosanna - Toto
2. Fame - 1999 Remastered - David Bowie
3. Winter Song - Sara Barreilles, Ingrid Michaelson
4. I've Told Every Little Star - Kim Davey
5. Sixteen Reasons - Marion Ryan
6.Cruel - St. Vincent
7. Silver Lining - Rilo Kiley
8. White Winter Hymnal - Fleet Foxes
9. Mykonos - Fleet Foxes
10. Frankie & Johnny - Brook Benton
11. I Know There's Something Going On - Frida
12. House of the Rising Sun - Lauren O'Connell
13. Life On Mars? - 1999 Remastered - David Bowie

Happy listening xoxo Sam


You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM