Zoella Beauty Post

05:58

Hello Hello Hello! Happy Friday to you all!
Something about me that I may not have shared is that I am a beauty junkie. I love trying new products and looking at other people's reviews of certain cosmetic lines. I have some favorite youtube stars that I follow religiously. (Those including but not limited to Jaclyn Hill and Zoe Sugg)
Perhaps it's vain or self-centered but my whole life I have been really obsessed with beautiful things. This can range anywhere from clothing to bed sheets. Of course, styles have changed and sometimes I look back at some of the things I used to obsess over and think OH GOOD LORD WHY?!?!?
Now being an immensely poor college student, I often get to admire the things I love from afar. And this is totally okay because I know that one day I will (hopefully) be able to purchase all the beautiful things I want.
But today I was feeling kind of down and stressed from school. I have been watching Zoella forever and I always always always wanted to try some of the products that she created through Zoella Beauty.
I don't know why but I thought they only were available in the UK and that's why I was always able to live with the fact that I would never get to try her beautiful products.
Well ladies and gentleman no more! The minute I found that her products were being sold in the US on feelunique.com I pounced. I don't think my fingers could have entered my card number fast enough. And the most wonderful part of this is that they have a deal for 3 items for the price of 2! Also free shipping anywhere when you spend over $15 dollars!



Oh be still my heart THEY ARE TOO BEAUTIFUL! 
Can't wait to try them out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM