Halloween Outfit Ideas

10:43

So I guess there are various categories women fall under when it comes to Halloween. For the past few years I have been under the category of: No costume because you are resentful of all the stupid sexy cats.
Well ladies and gentlemen this year is going to be different! This year I am going to attempt to dress up BUT the problem is that I am having a hard time deciding what to be.
Let's just take the time to say that there shall be no animal ears, drawn on whiskers, or lingerie for this chicky. Nope if I am going to dress up at all it will be a beloved t.v. or film character!
I think the reason I started to loathe Halloween was because my freshman year of college I was bullied outside of a party. It was the first time someone had really said something incredibly cruel about the way I look directly to my face. Since then Halloween hasn't exactly been on my list of exciting holidays. Luckily, last year I was in Spain but even then the night turned out to be kind-of a letdown.
So here I am, senior year of college, and finally trying to get back into the All Hallows Eve spirit.
Here are my choices so far:

Mrs. Mia Wallace - Pulp Fiction

Lydia Deetz - Beetlejuice
Hypodermic Sally - American Horror Story Hotel (This is actually me... obvi. My friend and I were inspired last week after the episode but I liked the look enough that I may replicate it for Halloween)

So here is to hoping that Halloween doesn't totally suck like it normally does! Let me know what you think is best xoxo



You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM