I Love Paris in the Springtime, I Love Paris in the Fall...

04:03

I can actually not believe it's already November. Can it really be that I only have about a month and a half left in Europe?!?! Unreal.
Life has been pretty fantastic these past few weeks. Mostly because of my trip to Paris last weekend. Let's just say it was exactly what I needed to refresh my love of travel. Living in Madrid is amazing but, just like home, living somewhere is different than visiting. The everyday needs can get tiresome and boring (like the hour subway ride to school everyday). I found myself really not enjoying Madrid because I felt like I was living endlessly as a tourist in a place that I should've been making a temporary home. As soon as I realized this I took everyday a step at a time. 
I always thought moving to New York would be the hardest thing I've ever done and that after that change every thing else would be a breeze. Boy was I wrong. Not only have I really reflected on myself but I am seeing the changes I can make in my life back in the states in order to be happier!
Paris is truly the most magical place ever created.  We all joked that instead of posting all the pictures for our families we would just post one and say sorry but you have to go yourself. 
Seeing my friend and former roommate Coline went better than I ever could've imagined. It was as if it was still Freshman year and we were still doing everything together. Our jokes and singing took me back to such a happy place that I think the world could have been hit by an asteroid and I still would've been smiling from ear to ear. 
I left and knew that one day I would be back. 
This weekend we decided to take it easy since next weekend my program is taking us to Granada for three days and then I go to Munich, Germany with Kim for thanksgiving weekend. Can I just say life is beautiful. 
Sending love from this corner of the world :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM