The Finals Countdown

06:27


As this week comes to a close and the final full school week approaches it is a mad dash to finish last minute projects, extra credit assignments, and essays. While my fellow classmates are gearing up for spring fest (a weekend extravaganza full of underage drinking and concerts) I will be heading to DC for my birthday weekend!!! Having to make sure that all my assignments were finished ahead of time proved to be more of a challenge than I thought but nonetheless I am ready for a relaxing weekend away from the fast pace world of college and NY!
Here are some photos from Easter weekend
This last photo is a picture my friend took of me after we had some fun playing with makeup looks! 
Hope you all have a great weekend and make sure battle stations are ready because finals week is ready to attack ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM