Current Obsessions

09:38

1. She & Him: This obsession may have begun when I watched the entire 2nd season of New Girl on Netflix in like a day. Zooey Deschanel is slowly becoming one of my favorite actresses. And not only is she an actress but also an amazing singer. 

Vests: Now coming from California I didn't think that there would ever be a day when I would be so obsessed with winter attire. However after how unprepared I was in terms of clothes last winter this year I will not be fooled! Vests seem to be my favorite thing about fall fashion :)

Stumbleupon : How I didn't know about this amazing website before absolutely blows my mind. I have learned and read so many amazing things from this site in the few days that I have had it. If you don't have an account I highly HIGHLY recommend you get one. 

What are some of the things that you are obsessed with right now? 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM