Take me out to the ball game

07:38

Finally after a long week filled with extreme weather changes ( i am talking tanning one hour and lightening storms and rain the next) we made it to the weekend. As I said in the previous post, we were supposed to go to Philadelphia yesterday but because of some money troubles with the club... it was canceled. As soon as we found this out we heard about a Yankees game on Saturday that everyone was going to. The discounts the school gives us are amazing! We paid 20 dollars for 110 dollar seats.
I hadn't been to a baseball game in years and it was exciting to go with my French friends who had never seen a baseball game before. And even though the trip to Philadelphia was canceled, I am so happy we got to go to the Yankees game instead... even if they lost.




here are some pictures from the day :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM