MY FIRST VLOG //

22:55


I know everybody was just in ruins that I didn't post last Saturday so I am sooooo sorry for that *lol*.


I actually had a post ready to go but for one reason or another the day came and I just didn't feel like posting it, promoting it, etc. I will definitely publish it eventually but there was something about this past weekend that stopped me.


Speaking of this past weekend (and what this whole post is about) I Vlogged! For the first time! 



I have watched people's vlogs for years now and there hasn't been a day that goes by that I don't think "oh wouldn't that be fun." But I never did really pushed myself to do it.


The idea came into my mind last week and I just couldn't shake it out of my mind so I picked up the camera *the wrong way are first* and started to film little snippets of my day.


If it's something that interests you, I would love feedback! If not, I do understand. There will be a new post up Saturday and it will just be normal. But for today, here's a vlog. ENJOY!


Here's what you can expect:

THURSDAY 

I decided to take the train up to LA to visit my dad. It had been years since I took any public transportation in California *something I miss from living in New York* and I really loved it.

FRIDAY

When I woke up Friday morning I decided to go see the new Beauty and the Beast film by myself and can't even express how much I loved it. So many other people's reaction has been the same so definitely give it a watch if you haven't already.

It was also Saint Paddy's day so we went out to the bars that night and had a lot (too much) of fun!

SATURDAY

Recovery day/movie day/baking cupcakes day

SUNDAY

Went to Long Beach for a nice lunch for my sister's 25th birthday *which is technically on Tuesday* 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM