BLOGMAS DAY 3 // CHRISTMAS HOUSE TOUR

01:36

CHRISTMAS HOUSE TOUR



I have never tried something like this and honestly I'm kind of nervous to start. I don't want to be a cliche blogger and when I think of how many others are doing the same exact thing as me... well it's scary. But, I love being creative. It just feels sort of natural to make different forms of content and well... Youtube is an incredible platform. 

I have other things in the works (non-blog related and outside my comfort zone a little) for Youtube, but I thought it would be so much fun to actually film a house tour instead of just taking pictures. So if you have three minutes to spare I would love a view! 

If you are doing Vlogmas or are making Youtube content for the holidays please leave your link in the comments and I will watch! See you tomorrow my dear ones xoxo Sam



You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM