BLOGMAS DAY 11 // HOLIDAY PARTY OUTFIT GUIDE

02:27

HOLIDAY PARTY OUTFIT GUIDE


I love me a good holiday party... like I mean really love them. The food, the music, the chit chat. I may be an introvert but throw in Christmas and I'm in my element! It's also so important for me that I feel confident in what I'm wearing. There's nothing worse than wearing an outfit that is too revealing or too tight. It's your night to own it! So here are some of my picks from this years selection of dresses. 


Thigh Split Wrap Over Midi Dress - $110

find here

Asos Metallic Prom Skirt - $91.00

find here

Fire Scallop Lace Dress - $55.00

find here

Short Sequined Dress - $69.99

find here

Embroidered Lace Dress - $27.90

find here

Already have a dress in mind? Let me know in the comments! I would love to check them out and I'll see you tomorrow my friends XOXO Sam


You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM