25 GET TO KNOW ME QUESTIONS

07:00

25 GET TO KNOW ME QUESTION


Take a trip with me back to the golden age of Myspace. I swear I must have filled out 13,000 questionnaires that are very similar to the one below. I've never sat down here and told you a bunch of random facts about me so, hey, why the heck not, right? Here are 25 questions about me!
  1. What is your middle name? My middle name is Joann. My dad originally wanted it to be Samantha Jo but my mum thought it sounded too country (and I agree whole heartedly)
  2. What was your favorite subject in school? So in high school I was an English nerd but I also really loved my Anatomy class. In Uni I would have to say my favorite class I took was Digital Drawing.
  3. What is your favorite drink? Like alcoholic drink... gin and ginger ale. I swear they taste Christmassy!
  4. What is your favorite song at the moment? I'm just going to go with my last added song to my Spotify list which is: "Oh, Babe What Would You Say" by Hurricane Smith
  5. What is your favorite food? Chicken tenders like... not even going to try to pretend I like a healthy food. The more the food is like a five-year-olds the more I like it. 
  6. What is the last thing you bought? H&M has an early Black Friday sale and I got a rad jumper for only $7
  7. Favorite book of all time? "The Sun Also Rises" by Ernest Hemingway is my favorite novel but naturally Harry Potter is my absolute favorite series 
  8. Favorite color? White. Blah, blah, absence of color, blah. I get it. I like it.
  9. Do you have any pets? I don't just have any pet I have THE pet. A miniature Jack Russel Terrier named Owen Spamoni or more often Worm. 
  10. Favorite perfume? Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue all the way baby
  11. Favorite Holiday? *rolls eyes eternally* it isn't Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving or Fourth of July so it's your next best guess.
  12. Relationship status? Active spokeswoman for the Lonely Hearts Club. We are always accepting new members! 
  13. Have you ever been out of the country? If yes, how many times? I studied abroad in Spain my third year of Uni and couldn't stand Madrid... but LOVED everywhere else I visited whilst traveling!
  14. Do you speak any other languages? Sí. Hablo español todos los dias. I actually minored in Spanish but can hardly form a sentence.
  15. How many siblings do you have? Two older sisters and an older brother which makes me the golden baby of my family
  16. What is your favorite shop? My favorite shop to look at but not ever buy anything is Top Shop but my favorite shop that I actually purchase from is Asos.
  17. Favorite restaurant? Any Thai restaurant pretty much completes me as a person. 
  18. When was the last time you cried? Oh, about an hour ago. I'm a crier. It's, like, my thing man. Example? I once cried in high school when I had to ask my teacher what the homework was in the class I missed. 
  19. Favorite blog? This one is so hard because I literally love so many but my FIRST blog I ever followed religiously was College Prepster so I figure I have to shout out the OG. 
  20. Favorite Movie? Marie Antoinette or anything directed by Sophia Coppola. Also Quentin Tarantino. 
  21. Favorite TV Shows? I'm going to narrow it down to just 2016 favorite shows so here we go: Game of Thrones, American Horror Story, Scream Queens, Stranger Things, Orange is the New Black, This is Us, Masters of Sex, Once Upon a Time, Sherlock, and Broad City. Man that was hard.
  22. Mac or PC? Such a snooze question but Mac
  23. What phone do you have? A quickly deteriorating Iphone 5s. I am classified as a person who is always 2 years behind on the correct cell phone to own. Have been since the early 2000's. 
  24. How tall are you? 5'14''
  25. Cooking or baking? I had a dream of going to culinary school for about 6 months in high school so I'm going to go with that.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM