April Favorites

12:36

Finally have some down time sit and blog! SO much has been going on lately with friends, family, school, work, blah blah blah. But everything is slowly but surely falling into place and I can only hold my breath and hope that things keep going smoothly. With 2.5 weeks left I am more ready than I expected to get on that plane and make the big move back to California. But there were few things that have caught my eye this past month that I would love to share with you all!


Makeup
Clothing
Misc. 
Music: I have been so blah with music this month. Besides seeing the broadway show Brightstar *which now has 5 tony nominations yay!* and listening to that soundtrack on repeat, everything else has been the same. I did listen to the beyonce album to see the hype and it was pretty good. Not something I'm gaga over but it was nice and easy to listen to. 
Books: After much deliberation I have been rereading the Harry Potter series yaaaaas! I forgot how magical they are and how nostalgic they make me feel for my childhood. I can't wait to get back and go to Harry Potter world at Universal Studios! They are going to have to apparate me home ;) 
TV: My TV watching has been way out of whack except for the ultimate show on television which of course is GAME OF THRONES. I mean I wrote my senior thesis on it... and read the books... and devoured the series. And this season has already been way too epic to handle!
Movies: The Jungle Book was so incredibly amazing I could honestly watch it over and over and still revel in the beauty of it. 

That's it for April! Let me know what some of your favorite things were in the month of april or link your blog and I'll check it out! xoxo Sam 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM