January Favorites

07:05

I know January isn't technically over but just thought I would get a head start! So much has happened this month it really is weird for me to think that I was in California for the majority of it. I swear I come back to New York and it's like I never went home at all (feels the same way being in California too!)
Also something I wanted to slightly mention was that I canceled my Ipsy subscription this month as well. Not to speak badly but when I returned to my apartment and opened the two Glam Bags I had waiting from December and January I was really disappointed with the quality of the products as well as the amount of products. If you are going to have a larger bag I don't think it is smart to send like 4 items in it. One of my friends is still subscribed so I asked them to tell me how they like the product choices in the upcoming month to see if I would possibly resubscribe (wow that was a longer paragraph than I expected). But I want to be totally honest with you all about the things I choose to purchase!
So to start it off makeup!


Clothing


MISC.
Diet: Really trying to start every day with Oatmeal. I needed to use up the box of Quaker Oats I had but also went to Whole Foods and bought their organic brand of Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal so excited to try that out! Also eating lots of fruits and fruit based foods to make sure my Vitamin C, Potassium, etc. stay normal throughout the winter. 
Movies: Saw the Revenant last night and will review that for my second half of the oscars best picture nominations. *if you missed it you can find it here* I also watched Joy and can't wait to share with you all what I thought.
TV: I go through weird relations with reality TV but right now I am all about The Bachelor, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and Vanderpump Rules (I know they are all so frickin' awful but so oddly addicting and entertaining)
Music: It's odd because being home my music taste is normally pretty typical: top 50, some oldies, etc. But whenever I get back to New York I get into odd music kicks. Right now it's just been old movie soundtracks. 

I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what you would like to see next on the blog xoxo Sam



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the ankle boots. They never fell to put together an casual outfit.
    xx
    Mathilde https://flavietherese.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM