My Daily Routine

07:13

I always try to be a self-proclaimed laid back kinda gal. However, mama does love a routine. Whether its just the first 20 minutes after I wake up, it's typically the time when I try to stick to routine the most. If I can start my morning off the right way, I find it usually makes for a better afternoon.
I can describe the routine as:

  • Wake up and check all the apps on my phone that would be refreshed/new in the morning (10 Minutes)
  • Go to the restroom, brush my teeth and wash my face (5 min)
  • Come out to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee and pour cereal (2 min)
  • Make sure my budget book is as up-to-date as possible (more on this later, trying to keep a written book of everything I buy to see my spending habits) (5 to 10 min)
  • Grab my computer and check all the different websites that have also been refreshed/new in the morning (20-30 min) 
  • total time: 42-55 minutes

And voilà! 
Nothing crazy or necessarily special but I still find myself doing it day after day after day
My friends would always think I was crazy for waking up at least an hour early before class or anywhere else I had to be. But I can't handle the feeling of just waking up and having to go out and face the world. 
Do any of you have a special routine that you absolutely must follow everyday?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM