Torn

07:37

Well we have made it to the end of the semester and finals week is finally here. But of course finals isn't the only thing that is preoccupying my mind (that would be too easy). Nope instead I have to think about packing, storage, traveling with all my luggage, goodbyes, and the list goes on. One thing I didn't expect to be thinking about is a party my school does called spring fest. Last year I didn't go and I didn't think anything of it! But this year EVERYONE is going and well I'm feeling quite torn

Not only do I not have the mental sanity to add another thing to my calendar but I also am EXTREMELY low on money. I don't have a job lined up yet back home and I know that all the money I have has to last until I can make another paycheck. 
On one hand I'm leaving for a semester and I won't see a lot of these people until January so a night out would be a nice way to say goodbye but on the other hand... I will have to say no to something in the future. 
I guess it's just a matter of need versus want.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated! 
Xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM