Spring break

07:13

We made it guys. Spring break is back and I could NOT be more ready. After a spontaneous (read:meltdown) decision to book a flight back home for this week it seemed that every day was the longest day of my life. And it was so jam packed with activities-mainly studying-that it really should have gone a lot faster than it did!
Tuesday was the absolute most amazing day because I WENT TO THE LORDE CONCERT! She is such an inspiration and such an AMAZING performer that I was basically in tears the entire time. Here are some pictures from that night.
Aaron is the selfie queen so we snapchatted the night away




Other than that everything else really consisted of studying, studying, and more studying! But now its time to be with my loved ones in California for a week <3
Until next time xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM