Myers-Briggs Personality Test

13:31

Although I am no longer a psychology major, or minor, I still find the idea of studying humans and how they think and behave fascinating. This week I have been completely consumed with midterms and getting my schedule together that I often find myself getting overwhelmed at the little things that pop-up. I was looking through some people's blogs and this one girl talked about how when she took a test to see her personality, it really helped her focus on the parts of her personality that needed improvement.

http://www.celebritytypes.com/learn-your-type.php
This is a link to take the test (if you want to) and I particularly liked it because after it gives you a list of all the famous people in history that have the same personality as you!
Some of the people in my group were J.D. Salinger and John Lennon
I was an INFP :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM