BLOGMAS DAY 6 // CHRISTMAS SPOTIFY PLAYLISTS

07:00

CHRISTMAS SPOTIFY PLAYLISTS

I really can't lie to you, I've been listening to Christmas music since September. But, I also think this makes me qualified to talk about Christmas playlists on Spotify because I have gone through a handful of them! I've found that I am someone who enjoys a classic version of the songs we all know and love. 
While pop remixes can be great, I think they begin to sound obnoxious after awhile. Sorry Sam Smith but I can only listen to your version of "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" so many times. But give me Judy Garland singing it and I'm complete. 
So instead of just making one playlist I'm going to be sharing my favorites that I've found so far! 



The Holiday Soundtrack

I absolutely gush over Hans Zimmer's score of this film. I put it first because technically they aren't actual Christmas songs but I swear they put me in the most festive mood. If you like to listen to classical music while you study or write, this is a great option.

Zoella Christmas Playlist



I mean, can there actually be Christmas without Zoella's Vlogmas? She has become synonymous with Christmas over on Youtube and this playlist confirms that. While I didn't know all the songs before I listened to this one last year, they have been great additions to my favorites.

My Personal Christmas Playlist




These are the songs that I've pulled from some of my favorite playlists. They are one's that I can play over and over again and not tire of. Last year at my Christmas party I played this playlist and everyone really enjoyed it! Going to have to add some new one's for this years party on the 17th.

Universal.fm Christmas Playlist




This one has that mix of pop and classic that makes it perfect to listen to. You get some of the newer covers by Ariana Grande or Bing Crosby crooning White Christmas. It's a great playlist to listen to whilst driving or decorating your home for Christmas!

Those are some of my top picks for playlists and I hope you like them as well! Let me know in the comments what your favorite Christmas playlists are and I'll be sure to give them a listen XOXO Sam


You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM