THANKFUL THURSDAYS - THANKSGIVING

07:00

It's here, it's here! The day this month is all about has finally arrived. And honestly there is so much I have to be thankful for this year. So instead of writing a paragraph out (mostly because I've horribly overbooked myself this week) here is my list of thankfulness for Thanksgiving 2k16. Aka the year everyone feels is going horribly wrong.


Thankful Thursday's Thanksgiving //

  1. My sister living twenty minutes away instead of a 5 hour flight
  2. Waking up to my pup jumping on the bed every morning
  3. Living in Southern California
  4. This blog (lol had to)
  5. My parents and all that they do for me day-in and day-out
  6. My coworkers and all their weird quirks
  7. My bed which is literal heaven compared to my bed in New York
  8. My degree which will one day reveal it's purpose to me
  9. The weather in California even if it's 80 degrees in December
  10. My nephew who shows me how to be excited about the little things
  11. Coffee.
  12. My job, even though the holiday crunch is testing my stability
  13. Friends both local, distant, and new!
  14. Anyone who has ever come across this blog and read a post, I am thankful for you!
Happy Thanksgiving! Whether you celebrate it or not I think it's great to sit down and write a list about all the things you are thankful for. Lots of turkey love to you all xoxo Sam

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM